Monday, November 7, 2011

{ RECIPE :: Crockpot Italian Chicken }

Another delicious recipe found on Pinterest! Sunday I wanted something quick and easy so I could lazily enjoy my extra hour in the day. It was an hour well spent! Mostly because it wasn't spend slaving away in the kitchen. I love letting my crockpot do all the work! I think you'll really like this simple recipe. It's not to-die-for good, but simple and tasty enough that I'll certainly be making it again!

INGREDIENTS:
4 chicken breasts
1 packet dry Zesty Italian dressing (Regular is fine but I like zesty better. Sometimes I use a packet and a half.)
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1-2 cans cream of chicken soup (depending how cream cheesy you want it)

DIRECTIONS:
Place the chicken in a crockpot and sprinkle Italian dressing over it. Combine cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in a small pot over low heat and pour over chicken. Cook on low for at least 4 hours. You can leave it in there all day. Once chicken is done you can leave the chicken breasts whole, cube it, or even shred it. I always cut the breasts into tenderloin size strips.

If you feel the sauce is too thick you can thin it to your preferred consistency with a little milk. Serve over pasta or rice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...